Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Naruto Shippuden Abridged Parody Episode 5

Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Naruto Shippuden Abridged Parody Episode 5 Empty Naruto Shippuden Abridged Parody Episode 5

Post by Alex Wed May 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Naruto Shippuden Abridged Parody Episode 5

Title: "'The Situation at 'Hand'"

Synopsis: An attempt to rescue Gaara ends in a really pathetic way. Meanwhile Sasori has some fun with Deidara, but what happens when the jokes go too far? And as for Team 7, let's just say they got a little bit of help 'transitioning' from Konoha to the Sand, but will they make it in time?

The moral of this story for all characters:

Watching Disney movies will save your lives.

Additional Info:

It's a short episode, I know. We realize it's been a few months, and all you get is this, but I've been taking note of hbi2k, and sometimes short and sweet really is better. Anyways, sorry for the delay again, episode 6 will be out MUCH faster. I also was in the process of upgrading my computer with more RAM, and getting Sony Vegas 7 (upgraded from 6), and obtaining more DVD RAWs (we went through 4 episodes in this episode alone). On a side note, Taylor (Deidara) got a new Mac, so congratz. Unfortunately his old mic didn't work with it, so there was a slight dip in audio quality.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it, and be sure to watch RIGHT to the end!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WATCH EPISODE ONLINE

DIRECT DOWNLOAD - Right Click And Choose 'Save Target As'
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast:

Script; Mixing - animemaster2005

Naruto; Sasori - Rageofkyubii

Sakura - Spazzeh-chan

Baki; Guards; Gaara - GamerFreaker

Chiyo - Desimaemae

Deidara - CrystalHunter1989

Kankuro; Kakashi; Random Guy - Evilchicken25
    rageofkyubii
    rageofkyubii

Naruto Shippuden Abridged Parody Episode 5 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuden Abridged Parody Episode 5

Post by rageofkyubii Thu May 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Good, now upload the rest of the eps while your at it. XD

And make a short letting people know we're here. ^_^
    Alex
    Alex
    Admin

Naruto Shippuden Abridged Parody Episode 5 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuden Abridged Parody Episode 5

Post by Alex Thu May 07, 2009 11:38 pm

I'll get around to it sooner or later =P
    KyuubiMinato
    KyuubiMinato

Post by KyuubiMinato Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:38 pm

lol at the credits spoiler. I love how she confessed to him, but when the battle ends it's like it didn't even happen...oh, and Sakura even hugs Naruto with Hinata watching and smilling in the background(epic romance fail)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:14 pm